ALMOST ALL CARS - work with almost all vehicles from 1996 and the newer PETROL car, including American, Asian, and European vihcles supports OBD2.
HANDLE IT BY YOURSELF - our Bluetooth OBD2 made fron high quality auto diagnostic, scanner all the code in the database over 3000 generic code, than you can know car status to repair your car by yourself.
SMART SCANNING - our OBD2 can read and clear your check engine light and fule system status, coolant temperature,calculated load value,vehicles speed, intake manifold Presure,Timing lights, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor and more.
EASY TO SETUP - easy to use, need to download an APP from 3rd party, scan the QR in the box or download the APP from your Android phone in playstore, like Torque pro,OBD2 car doctor, dash command and so much...
NOTE - You must have an Android or Windows based on your device to use our Bluetooth OBD2 reader. Our OBD reader CANNOT be used with iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads. Also this device will NOT read AirBag, ABS, TPMS, or Oil Change lights. Our diagnostics tool will only read codes for the Check Engine Light.
Support OBD2 Protocols:
1. SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
4. ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
5. ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
6. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
7. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
8. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
9. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
100% Brand new and high quality
The newly developed wireless scan tool.
It supports multi OBD-II protocols.
It is the version 1.5
Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.
Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter
Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
Can also be used with a PC with a Bluetooth Card.
100% Brand New.
Function: Pocket-sized Super Mini ELM327 V1.5 Bluetooth OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool
Bluetooth Paircode: 1234
Main Control Chip:25k80 program
Vehicle Interface:16pin (2 x 8)
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
4. Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
5. Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
6. Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
7. Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
8. Send CAN remote frames (RTRs) r
9. Display current sensor data, including:
10. Engine RPM
11. Calculated Load Value
12. Coolant Temperature
13. Fuel System Status
14. Vehicle Speed
15. Short Term Fuel Trim
Bluetooth OBD2 Car Code Reader Scan Tool Scanner Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool for Android Phone and Windows Phone with QR Code - B07DT7RJX4